Leveraging IoT and Telehealth in DCTs for Recruitment and Retention of Diverse Participants
Telehealth technology can help recruit, retain and engage more diverse participants in clinical trials. This panel discusses diversity in recruitment, what has worked, and what else needs to be addressed to have a better mix of participants who fully reflect populations who would benefit from the therapies being researched.
- Tufia C. Haddad, MD, Chair of Practice Innovation and Platform, Mayo Clinic
- Gilles Lunzenfichter, CEO, Medisanté Group AG
- Warren Smedley, Vice President, the Kinetix Group
- Reginald Swift PhD, Founder/CEO, Rubix LS
- Vera Rulon, Founder and President, Tir Health Advisors LLC (moderator)
This session is hosted by the ATA’s Decentralized Clinical Trial Special Interest Group. Originally aired on September 21, 2022 at 2-3pm ET.