Reaching the Unreachable: Connecting to Patients Past the WiFi Signal
The panel discussion explores how to establish telehealth and technological infrastructure to reach consumers and patients in remote and hard-to-reach areas. The speakers bring expertise in providing telehealth clinical care to at-risk and remote populations, using low/middle earth orbit satellites and WiFi/cellular range extension for connectivity, and audio-only and store-and-forward telehealth.
- Gerard Frunzi, Director of Virtual Care, Centura Health
- Patrick Fullerton, DO, CEO, OPTAC-X
- Mark Johnson, Chief Architect & Infrastructure Engineer, Health Systems Informatics (HSi)
- Jason Hawley, VP-HTS, Project Manager, HSi
- Jon Savage, Founder and CEO, Care on Location; Chair, ATA Telehealth Technology SIG Chair (moderator)
This session is hosted by the ATA Telehealth Technology Special Interest Group. Originally aired on September 21, 2022 at 3-4pm ET.