Trend Session: Home Testing Use Cases & Reimbursement
Testing at home, at work, at the airport, on the cruise ship boarding platform, or literally anywhere is far more prevalent today than anyone would have predicted just a few years ago. We’ll look at how’s it going, and what’s next.
A moderated panel of home test experts come together to share their frontline experiences with breaking through to broad scale deployment on new home testing use cases, and share their visions for expansion of telehealth when married to home testing and debate how far home testing can go, before it’s gone too far.
- Liz Kwo, Chief Medical Officer, Everly Health
- Michael Mina, Chief Science Officer, eMed
- Heather Lucore, Director, Commercial Process Innovation, Quest Diagnostics
- Dave Ryan, Senior Advisor, ATA; Co-chair, ATA Home Testing SIG (moderator)
Immediately following the panel discussion there will be a fireside chat about today’s home testing reimbursement reality and the opportunities, challenges and needed changes going forward.
- Chris O’Dell, Executive Director of Digital Health Care Integration, Stanford Healthcare
- Brandon Johnson, Managing Partner, Nexus Medical Labs, and Managing Partner, Vectis Solutions; Co-Chair, ATA Home Testing SIG
This session is hosted by the ATA Home Testing Special Interest Group. Originally aired on September 20, 2022 at 1-2:30pm ET.