Telemental Health to Increase Equity in Mental Health Care Access
A moderated discussion on range of telemental health modalities to reach various patient populations. Panelists discuss how telemental health has been used to reach adolescents, at risk populations, and will also provide an update on 9-8-8.
- Ujjwal Ramtekkar, MD; Senior Medical Director, Mental Health, Teladoc Health
- Jessica Thackaberry, Clinical Assistant Professor, UCSD
- Michelle Turner, National Director, Clinical Talent and Delivery, Hazel Health
- Regan Stewart, Associate Professor and Director, Telehealth Outreach Program, Mental Health Disparities and Diversity Program, MUSC
- Lauren Conaboy, Vice President of National Policy, Centerstone
- Matt Mishkind, Director of Operations for Military and Veteran Programs, University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus School of Medicine; Deputy Director, Johnson Depression Center; and ATA Mental Health SIG Chair (moderator)
This session is hosted by the ATA Telemental Health Special Interest Group. Originally aired on September 20, 2022 at 3-4pm ET.